Yay! Our passports came today - it was even a couple days earlier than we expected. We have heard of so many people having a hard time getting thier passports in time but our experiance was smooth as silk! Lance says that just like everything in our life together - if it worked out easily then it was supposed to happen. In other news Hannah and I got our hair cut yesterday. Hannah really loves going to the salon with me even though she has to wait quite a while when I get my hair highlighted. JJ took a picture of us today.

I've been staying busy with PTA meetings and all the boring little things that keep our family going. But I have done some digi scrapbooking lately -- still working on 2003 as well as the occasional recent photos as well. Check out my layout slide show! You may notice our new blog header - I created it using elements from Little Dreamer Designs - I love thier stuff check them out at:
http://www.littledreamerdesigns.com/.
1 comment:
Love the new header- it's so cute! And I love your hair that way- Hannah looks so much like you! Good luck getting ready for China- be prepared it's extremely hot and humid this time of year- but don't pack too many clothes because you'll be buying them like mad. We bought two extra suitcases and brought them home full of clothes and trinkets. You'll have a blast. And FYI- pizza hut is awesome in Beijing- the best pizza hut I've ever had (but pay attention to what you order at mcdonalds- I somehow got a sausage burger with soy sauce on it- not good)...
Post a Comment