Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Hannah's big day!

Hannah has worked very hard to prepare for her dance recital and it finally came! She did wonderful and we are so proud of her. Here is the videos from the program:


Her teacher is currently a high school junior! She taught and choreographed three age groups: Hannah's age is the minis group, 6-8 year olds group is the juniors group and a senior group that had older elementary and junior high age girls. She is amazingly talented! We are very sad that she isn't going to be teaching any more (she is on Lehi HS drill team). Hannah has had a great experience and learned a lot more in this class then in any of her other dance classes.

The whole group of girls




Hannah and her best friend Regann.


Hannah and the old folks

Morgan (her teacher) and Hannah






I also failed to blog about mother's day. We had a great mother's day dinner here at our house with the family. I truly love being with my family and I wish that we could get together more often. I am truly grateful for my mother and for the good influence she has always had on me. She is such an example of enduring to the end. I will always be grateful for her love and support. I am also grateful for Lance's mother, who has always been so loving and kind to me. She is a wonderful person and I love her very much. I am grateful for my sister-in-laws the have been and will always be some of the best mother's I know and I look up to them and learn from them all the time. I am also surrounded by some great friends who have taught me so much about how to be a better mother. I have to give a shout out to two of my best friends - Missy Z. and Jamie M. - you girls rock as moms and I am so grateful for your wonderful friendship. As is our tradition we take a photo of me with the kids. It is really fun to see how they change from year to year. I love these kids with all my heart and soul!

3 comments:

Shenna said...

I love those cute little dresses!

Cari said...

She is so cute, what a little princess. I love your last layouts too, you amaze me. I wish I were closer so we could scrap together!

c said...

What a sweet little dancer! And I love the picture at the bottom of you and the kids!

Tags

1st day of school 2013 2014 2015 2016 4th of July 6th grade 6th grade valentine party 8th Activity days day camp Annie Anniversary April Aquarium archery Asher Asher's birthday August awards night backpacking ballroom ballroom dance band band concert baptism basement finished basketball Bean Museum Bear World beauty and the beast Bingo for Books birthday birthdays books Boys Night braces breakfast broken arm broken nose BYU football cabelas camping Charlie chicks children china China vacation choir christmas church clap out Clear Creek cornbellys crazy hair day cub scouts daddy mommy kid dates dance festival date nights dino museum Easter eggs family Father's day February field day firepit fireworks fishing foam day frog from cumorahs hill Frontrunner funnies gingerbread houses girls camp Grandparents gymnastics haircuts halloween hannah Hannah's birthday hapkido health High School Musical 2 High Uintahs hope of america indoor soccer Jackson Hole Jake Carolyn Anniversary January Jax Jeppson family jeremiah johnson JJ Jordan River parkway july June kids Lance Lance Madigan lasik last day of school legacy center legos Lehi Arts Council Lehi Roundup parade Lehi Roundup Rodeo Libby Living Planet Aquarium March May memorial day Mexico Vacation Mother's day Mouse movies Museum of Natural Curiosity musical theater new years ordination pack meeting palisades Payson Lakes payson temple pedicure pets Photos pinewood derby Pioneer day pool pool party preschool Princess Academy play Princess Ball PTA rain read across america recess relief society meeting reviews robotics s'mores Sand Hollow santa Sara school school graduation school year Schoolhouse rock science fair scout camp scouts scrapbooking Shrek sickies smores snow soccer spanish fork lights St. George St. Patricks Day state fair StemFest student of the month summer summer reading surgery swim lessons swimming swimming lessons swingset temple temple square thanksgiving timp cave Tracy Aviary traflga train show travel trip vacation valentines day veterans day work Yellowstone Zellers zoo