


We have had some great times these last few weeks! We attended stake Lagoon Day and had a great time meeting up with the Moessers and the Bones. We don't have pictures of Jamie, Lyndi and I going on the Cliffhanger! That was a step out of my comfort zone but I had a blast! Thanks to Jamie and Lyndi for getting me to go on it. We also went on Rattlesnake Rapids which was a blast!
Earlier in the month we had fun playing in Grandma's backyard with Chloe, Jace, Aunt Ruth and Michelle. There is no better place to be on a hot summer day than Grandma's backyard -playing in the pool and eating donuts.
3 comments:
So much fun! I can't believe Asher is 3 already and Ethan will be in less than 3 months! I love the cake- so cute.
I love all these pictures and I'm sad we weren't with you at Lagoon! thanks for inviting us to Ashers birthday party! We love you guys!
Love all the pictures! Looks like you had a great summer.
Post a Comment