February in Utah is not my favorite! It is bitterly cold and so dark. I relish when the sun breaks through in versions even if it is cold.
Since we don't have a yard put in yet I've really missed seeing the signs of Spring that give me hope that warmer and sunnier days are coming. In the last few years I have purchased these forced tulip bulbs from Costco and really enjoyed watching them bloom in my kitchen. One of my favorite things about my new kitchen is all the windows that let in light. It really lifts my spirits during the grey days of Winter and Spring.
Hannah is loving basketball right now. She likes the challenge of being on a team and pushing herself to exceed her own expectations. She is great at cheering her other teammates on as well!
Asher has made some great friends since we moved here. It has been great to be able to have a large group of boys for him to hang out with. Left to right this is Brady Bender, Alec Case and Asher.
This sweet pup loves to snuggle with his boy. Morning snuggles are the best.
Our cute neighbor girl, Alyssa Sampson invited JJ to the Sweethearts Dance with a group that included two other kids from our ward: Everett Whitaker and Emily Burdette. It was JJ's first date so that is always awkward! He also didn't know his date super well but he still had fun.
Dinner at Emily's house!
Spirit and Mouse are wrestling buddies. This time Mouse got his toe caught in Spirit's tag.
This is what happens when I am bored waiting to pick up kids from school.
I don't know why but the way this dog was sleeping made me laugh so hard. He knows how to get comfy!
The best part of Super Bowl Sunday for me is the food! The half time show is pretty entertaining too sometimes.
Asher's excuse to not get up and do what he was supposed to do? "I can't get up Mom, I have the puppy on me!"


























No comments:
Post a Comment