JJ had to do a report for Kindergarten this week. He was assigned an animal – polar bears – and had to "write" and report (yes, he actually wrote it - see below), and create a diorama or poster for it. He chose the former.
Of course, Mom helped a lot. Sara knows all sorts of interesting facts about polar bears now (just ask!). She also helped with the diorama. I think they got the "fur" from Grandma Jeppson, but JJ cut it out and glued it a printed picture of a bear, and glued the eye on. After Sara made the salt dough, JJ constructed the cave. We were a little worried because it was kind of soft and saggy for a while ... it eventually harden up nice though.
Here are a couple of other pictures. Yes, I know. Sad that the blog entry highlights something like this, but I guess it just goes to show the important things in our lives.


No comments:
Post a Comment