The kids have had a fun week! Hannah has been the "Dinomite kid" this week, something she has been looking forward to all year. She was spotlighted and we got to do a special activity with her class. We strung jellybeans on thread to make bracelets! I read a couple of books to the kids - the favorite by a long shot was the book "I Ain't Gonna Paint No More!" (thanks to Aunt Ruth for introducing us to this hilarious book) The kids were rolling on the floor laughing! JJ has waited all year for the kindergartners to have thier turn at "Dads and Donuts". Lance went with JJ to school yesterday and got to have treats and read books in the school library. Asher is suddenly saying more words! Everyday he says something new and is starting to put two word sentences together. The boys got thier hair cut too! I coped out and took them to Great Clips instead of doing it myself as I usually do.

The kids and I went with Jamie and Jonah to the Gardens. The tulips were just about on thier way out but still pretty. I still don't think I have seen a third of those gardens and we have been there several times! We also attended Farm Country as a family recently!






1 comment:
Wow, it's getting closer! I bet you're getting so excited. It will be such a fun adventure! Good luck with everything!
Post a Comment