
Can it be that summer is almost over? I can't believe it but it is. I really don't mind the thought of the kids going back to school but I do love the warm weather and I feel a little cheated that we haven't had more of it this summer. I have loved just being a homebody this summer. Even when we had stuff to do it was all around here close by for the most part. The kids have spent a lot of time just playing in the backyard with the neighbors or their friends. I have spent a lot of time scrapbooking this summer. I am now on the creative team for a digital scrapbook kit designer so I have had to crank out the pages more frequently than usual. If you want to take a look at some of my layouts and learn more about digital scrapbooking you can head over to my scrap blog: My Butterscotch Memories. Lance has been working on projects around the yard whenever he gets a chance to. One of his current projects is to repaint the back porch pergola. Instead of stain this time we are using something called Restore that gives it more of a stucco texture and is supposed to last up to 12 years. We are hoping that it will be worth the effort that he has put into it.
No comments:
Post a Comment